I mentioned this on Instagram a few days ago (if you’re inclined, I often post fashion finds and daily snapshots in my stories there!), but this $33 blue and white floral dress was restocked last week in most sizes. It is easily one of my most-worn dresses! (You can see me in it here and a few of my other most-worn dresses here.) After posting, I received a few messages from Magpies saying how much you love that particular dress, too — it is so easy and lightweight, and it never fails to draw a compliment!
Anyhow, a couple of other recent finds on Amazon…
01. // These $13 silicone bibs come in the greatest colors and prints. I have a few of these for Hill and love them.
02. // I shared this $42 eyelet dress in a different pattern a few weeks ago but it comes in several fantastic colors and has pearl buttons down the front! I love keeping a dress like this in my closet for a last-minute and impromptu special occasion — something as simple as opening a bottle of champagne at home or as fun as grabbing dinner out at the last minute! It’s fun to have a little something special to pull out for an unexpected moment like that.
03. // Freedom Moses sandals — I have been seeing these on tons of stylish women in Manhattan.
04. // I have one of these mini Fjallraven backpacks for my children — it’s great for stowing their toys and books and distractions for little car trips or afternoon adventures. The faded mint color is so good!
05. // I really need help in my undereye area. I have the darkest circles! I have not yet found an eye cream/product that truly brightens the area and usually lean on concealer. Could this be worth a test? I have seen this product touted to the high heavens.
06. // I have been wearing this pearl mask chain daily. Fun little add-on accessory to add interest and polish to any outfit, and highly functional now that mask-wearing mandates are relaxing and I am more likely to take my mask on and off and on and off again and again while outside.
08. // These $13 sunglasses are breaking the internet. I am seeing them everywhere, and on very chic ladies!
09. // Truffle popcorn. Perfect happy hour accompaniment.
11. // The absolute best sticker books for little ones. Great quality stickers, great detail. Mini has loved these consistently for the last two years.
A few other items not in the collage above worth a gander:
OVERSIZED STRIPED TEE TO LAYER OVER A TANK ON CHILLY DAYS, OR PAIR WITH LEGGINGS FOR COFFEE RUN
MY CHILDREN LOVE THESE TOY TUBES — BOUGHT THIS PARTICULAR SET FOR MICRO
RELAXED JUMPSUIT FOR PLAYING WITH THE LITTLES AT HOME — HOW CUTE DOES JULIA BEROLZHEIMER LOOK IN IT?!
THESE PACKABLE TOWELS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR TOTING AROUND FOR A DAY AT THE SPLASH PAD
P.P.S. The headwater of a Hail Mary.