Photo above just the perfect shade of Magpie blue — I couldn’t resist!
Today, sharing a roundup of some of my best recent finds — many of which you ask after regularly (i.e., “can you send me the link to that personalized footie to take my baby home from the hospital in?”) and/or have been effusive about (“I just got the Westman Atelier foundation and I LOVE IT!”) Et voila — our Magpie Shopping Shortlist. La creme de la creme across all of my posts thus far in 2021.
01. MY FAVORITE NEW STATIONERY (UNDER $20)
02. THIS ETSY SHOP MAKES THE CUTEST BABY QUILTS — PERFECT FOR TUMMY TIME!
04. LIVING THAT NAP DRESS LIFE
05. ADORABLE WICKER BAG (HANDMADE BY AN ETSY SHOP!)
08. CHIC WOVEN BOWL FOR FRUIT OR DECOR ($25!)
11. DISTRESSED DOWNTOWN COOL JEANS (UNDER $150)
A few other items not pictured above that deserve to be on this list:
MANY OF US ARE BESOTTED WITH THIS CLEANSING OIL (FINALLY BACK IN STOCK!)
LOVE THE LIBERTY PRINT OF THIS DRESS
TOILE MASKS (ETSY FIND!)
P.S. More affordable personalized stationery here.
P.P.S. More layette options for a baby here. I know I’ve shared this before, but I just gifted (again!) this Bellabliss footie, personalized with baby’s new initials. Both of my children had a set of these monogrammed — too sweet.