I rarely meet a monogrammed item I don’t like. It actually may be a problem. In fact, Mr. Magpie has restricted me from buying too many monogrammed items for our new home (though I did manage to sneak our initials onto our gorgeous Restoration Hardware bedding — see more on that here). So instead, I will share some great monogrammable items/gifts to contemplate. All prices at the bottom.
(1) Cuyana cosmetic pouch ($75);
(4) Name plate bracelet ($118);
(5) Single letter bracelet (Maya Brenner, $200);
(56 Hanger kit from the famous Leontine Linens ($135 — this group just does the most amazing old school monograms! Alternately, check out this monogrammable linen garment bag, $99, or this matching covered hanger set, $39, which I also featured recently here);
(7) Personalized tray ($44);
(8) Claridge + King oversized men’s shirt ($169) — I have this and monogrammed the cuff with my wedding date!;
(9) Classic Jonathan Adler needlepoint pillows ($125 each);
(10) Staple Clare Vivier clutch ($198);
(11) Monogrammed PJs ($85);
(12) Sweet necklace with letter ($60);
(13) Bespoke Stubbs + Wootton slippers ($400+);
(14) Monogrammed glasses ($59 for 4).
Other staples not pictured above: personalized spa robe ($98 — Mr. Magpie and I both wear these from Pottery Barn all.the.time; it’s like being at a nice hotel!); I stocked up on these gorgeous towels from Matouk for our new home, buying something like 6 sets — they are timeless and elegant; and this lucite tray (affordable and a great gift for a friend or bride-to-be!);